Dear customer, we hereby wish to inform you that the data you provide us will be treated according to principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights respecting the provisions of the European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016 - GDPR on the and protection of personal and sensitive data. This information, according to EU Regulation 679/2016, concerns personal data sent by the visitor user at the time of registration / filling in the contact forms on our website, made available in order to allow visitors to use the service. and / or to contact the operator of the site itself by sending an email with your contact details and any notations or preliminary questions and data that our system may automatically record while visiting the site:
● When registering through the "Create account" function, we create a customer account, so a direct password-protected access to your personal data that you voluntarily provided, stored in the server database connected to the site. Here you can see, among other things, the data of your orders processed, in progress and shipped recently, as well as manage your personal data and the newsletter to which you can voluntarily register with relative consent to the processing of personal data.
- When placing orders on the site, even in guest mode, or without registering an account, all data voluntarily provided, including the indication of the shipping and billing address, are mandatory and necessary for the correct fulfillment of your purchase request. In case of orders, your data will be communicated to third parties, payment systems, shipping carrier, etc. exclusively for the fulfillment of your purchase request.
● When filling in a contact form, the computer system may register the device and the site through which it has accessed our site while the data that you voluntarily give us through the forms will be transformed into an email that can be kept in the system email. Your data may also be recorded in a database on the server belonging to the website;
● While visiting the site, even if you do not fill out a contact form or do not register, we may automatically collect some user information, such as the device and the site through which you have accessed our site, your IP address, the date and time of access to our service, the hardware, software or browser you use and information about your computer's operating system, your clicks, the pages you have visited on our site and the actions done.
PURPOSE OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The purposes of the processing of your data consist in providing you with a better browsing experience in line with the preferences already expressed in THE online browsing or with the contact details you have sent us in order to fulfill your possible requests contained in the message via the contact forms, fulfill the acquisitions made by you or offer you promotional messages and initiatives and market research promoted by SEFHT SRL Unipersonale.
DATA AND PROCESSING METHODS
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are information that are not collected and saved to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses, addresses in URI notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters related to the user's operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site or the compilation and sending of contact forms, registration on the site or the purchase involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests , as well as any other personal data entered by the user. The treatment is carried out directly by the data controller, also through his internal agents, except for the data to be communicated to external shipping / payment services in the case of orders placed by the user.
a) Technical cookies: these are used only to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service ". They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; functionality cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service. For their installation, users' prior consent is not required, while there's the obligation to provide information about the art. 13 of the Code, the site operator will provide such information in the manner he deems most suitable.
b) Profiling cookies: are those designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the customer in the context of surfing the internet. Due to the particular invasiveness that these devices may have within the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent. Article 122 of the Code provides that "the storage of information in the terminal device of a contractor or user or access to information already stored is only permitted on condition that the contractor or user has given his consent after having been informed in the simplified procedures referred to in article 13, paragraph 3 ″ (art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). This site uses profiling cookies.
c) Third-party cookies: By visiting the website you can receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (third parties), such as the scripts or social plugins of Facebook, Instagram, Google. These are parts of the page visited, generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by "third parties" must refer to the owner.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
Google: http://www.google.it/intl/it/p... https://www.google.it/policies...
Session cookies remain active only until the browser is closed or any log-out command is made. Persistent cookies remain active when the browser is closed to be available also on subsequent visits by the user. In some cases, a deadline is set, determined by the server at the time of their creation, in others, however, the duration is unlimited until the user removes it.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser. The usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies while the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. Disabling "third party" cookies does not affect the navigability of the sites. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, browsers generally allow you to customize the settings for the different types of cookies, define whether to accept them or not and proceed with their removal.
Here are the links to the main browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chr...
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it...
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/i... http://windows.microsoft.com/i...
This site collects and processes data based on your consent. With the use or consultation of this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this information and consent to the processing of their data in relation to the methods and purposes described here, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing is optional. Failure to provide and / or consent to the processing of your data for the purposes described here will make it impossible to contact you and process your request, send you communications regarding our promotional activities or provide some services and the browsing experience on the site could be compromised.
All data acquired through our website will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed or, in accordance with the provisions of the guarantor for privacy in the previous general provisions, for a period of no more than 12 months from the last action / request / activity / visit carried out, except for the registration of accounts for which the user himself may request cancellation. Upon expiry of the aforementioned retention period, personal data will be automatically deleted, or made anonymous permanently.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, may have access to the data). IT companies, communication agencies), their list is constantly updated and is available on request by sending a communication to the data controller as better indicated below.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular, with Google, Facebook and through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular the decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield) for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adhesion to the Privacy Shield.
RIGHTS OF THE CUSTOMER
According to current national legislation and European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), and to the methods and within the limits set, you can obtain confirmation of the existence of your data in our archives at any time and exercise the following rights:
● receive information about the origin, purpose and methods of treatment, logic applied to the processing carried out with electronic tools; identification details of the owner, of the designated managers and third parties to whom your data may be communicated or who can learn about them;
● in cases of consent-based processing, you receive the data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form and in a format commonly used by any electronic device;
● object in whole or in part, to the processing of your data or obtain the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those of which not Retention is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
● withdraw a consent already given at any time;
● submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The above rights are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the data controller, also through a designated person, to whom suitable and timely feedback will be provided. This request can be made verbally at the headquarters or sent to the contact details of the data controller as better specified below.
The Data Controller, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, is:
SEFHT S.RL. Unipersonale - P.IVA & C.F. 14327171006
Via Portuense, 956 - 00148 - Rome
Contact details: Tel. 0039 06 21129704 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was updated on: 07/05/2018.